Our Admissions Policy state the following regards to our waiting list.
It is our intention to make our setting accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community. We aim to ensure that all sections of our community have access to the setting through open, fair and clearly communicated procedures.
- We arrange our waiting list in birth order. In addition our policy may take into account the following:
- Children who will be commencing full time eductation
- Siblings already attending the setting
- Siblings previously attending the setting
- Length of time on the waiting list
- Children not currently attending other settings
- We accept a limited number of 2 year old funded children
- We describe our setting and its practices in terms that make it clear that it welcomes both fathers and mothers, other relations and other carers including childminders
Please note: Coming to our preschool does not guarantee your child a placement at Woodville Primary School as this is done by the Local Authority.
The Pre-School is situated in a purpose built demountable building within the grounds of Woodville Primary School offering close links to the school. We are Ofsted regulated (View our latest Ofsted report). We offer children from the age of 2.5 years a specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning goals. Individual care and attention is made possible by a high ratio of adults to children and most importantly fun and friendship with other children and other adults.
For more information please telephone Pre-School on 01245 425746
To apply, please send us an email by clicking here.
You will need to include the following details:
- Your name
- Childs name
- Childs DOB
- Your contact number
- Your contact email address
- Your full postal address, including the postcode
Once we have recieved and viewed your email, we will contact you to discuss the application.
Should you decide not to accept any opportunity offered, your details will not be kept.